Happy New Year! Sara E. here again, and today I’m sharing a roundup of 20 of my favorite area rugs under $250.
There is something about the New Year that just makes me want to reorganize and restyle every inch of my house. It makes my home feel so much fresher and gives me a boost of inspiration for the New Year. If you’re in the same boat and have been thinking about getting a new rug or replacing an old one, then keep on reading!
Rugs do SO much for a space and I am a believer that every room should have at least one. Here’s why:
1. The most obvious reason is that it provides comfort under your feet when you’re walking or sitting on the floor.
2. It can make a room feel larger because it draws the eye down and around the perimeter of the room.
3. It adds pattern, color, and texture to a space.
4. It defines specific areas in larger spaces where you want to incorporate multiple seating arrangements.
5. They just make a room feel so much cozier!
If you’re unsure of what size to purchase, always make sure that the rug is not too small because it can actually end up making the room feel smaller. It’s always better to spend a little bit more money on a larger size than to waste your money buying a too-small rug that looks awkward. Fortunately, all of the rugs that are linked here are either 7x10ft or 8x10ft and they are all very affordable!